Bumps on thigh and bums. Sweat a lot, lower body part. Is this the cause?

Hello Doctor, I m 28 and i have never had any sort of pimples or spots on my body and face but recently (Since last week) i happen to see lots of bumps an spots on back of my thighs and bum! They don t actually itch but i wonder where they come from?! It looks horrible! I have started working out at home and i sweat a lot specially around my lower body part. Could that be the reason? If yes how can i treat it and get rid of it? Thank you for the help.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012