Bumps on the upper arms and forehead. Scars on healing. Need a permanent remedy

Hi, i am suffering from allergy for long time like 5/6 years. There is no itching caused by the allergy. but the problem is i have many small pimple like things in my skin mostly in my upper arms, some in my foreheads also in my back. these contains small white what should i say.. well rice type things. but because of these allergy my skin is getting dark and the places where the pimples grow, when the pimple goes away they leaves a spot. as a result now i have many little spots in those places which really looks bad. what could be done as its remedy and how can i remove the spots and have a fresh skin?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013