Bumps on the rim of the eyelid. Reappears in one eye after the other. Solution?

hello doctor, its been about a week now I ve been constantly getting really tiny tiny bumps on the rim (almost inside) of my eyelid . I remember getting those before, only this time, it takes like a day to go away whereas in the past it ll take just about 1 or 2 hrs and when it leaves one eye, its pops up in the other. I get this irritating feeling like there s something in my eye, but there s NOTHING, only this tiny tiny bump. Anything to do with my eyes I get really flustered and scared about.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

You are suffering from meibominitis in both eyes which is a inflammatory infectious disease of the meibomiun glands of the eye lids. It occurs due to chronic irritation in the eyes due to unhygienic conditions, exposure to dust, smoke etc. You are advised to use sulphacetamide eye drops 3 times a day if you are not allergic to sulphonamides. At bed time, you can use some anti-biotic eye ointment. You should wash your eyes 3-4 times a day preferably with warm water.

It may take 2-3 months for the condition to disappear.