Bumps on the rear of the tongue that harden and press against the side of throat, difficulty in breathing. Help?

I have bumps (funny shaped, ) on rear back of my tongue . I can not see but feel with tip of my finger . I ve seen ENT and he say he see nothing to fear. But enlarged taste buds! But these bumps I see are the size of top of my baby finger. There are about 4 I can feel. They sometimes get firm and press against other side of throat . Sometimes they re tender and sensitive to hot liquids. I can not lay on back as it feels like it collapses and close off throat and I can t breathe well. I ve gain a lot of weight since discovering these bumps 4-5 years ago.!! Please help me!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012