Bumps on the penis. Genital warts? Could this be from the gardasil shots?

My boyfriend was just told by his doctor that these tiny little flat-like neutral colored bumps around the base of penis are probably HPV/genital warts. If I had the Gardasil shots when I was around 17-18 years old, and am now 22, how likely is that I could or already have contracted it from him? Also, is it possible that even though I had the Gardasil shots that I could have picked up a genital warts strand of HPV and as a carrier given it to him?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013