Bumps on the butt crack, pain on sitting or lying. Applied peroxide, neosporin, ice pain. What else can be done to relieve pain?

I have bumPs at the top of my butt crack that feels like a cist but I don t feel a head in them and they hurt really bad when I m laying and sitting down. The are only at the top of my butt crack an they hurt so much I done put peroxide , neosporin , and a ice Pack on them, I have a lot of hair In my butt crack area. I need to know what to do because I can t sit not sleep because of the pain
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012