Bumps on the back of tongue, redness with white tips, penicillin, pulling or tightening sensation

I have bumps on the back of my tongue , red with white tips in a v-shape. I am on last day of penicillin , due to what we believe to be strep . No strep test was done, but a doctor who is a friend of mine was pretty sure it was strep. Ran high fever and incredibly swollen and soar throat . The bumps appeared a couple of days after fevers, they are still there, throat is not swollen anymore or sore, no fevers, I feel fine. I also the last couple of days have had some pain in my armpit area. Started in left arm pit and today is now in right armpit. Do not feel any lumps . Feels like a pulling or tightnigh sensation. Only hurts when I move my arms a certain way. Also the last couple of days I have been getting lightheaded. Only after sitting for awile and get up quickly. Are the bumps anything to worry about. Should I go see a doc?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012