Bumps on skull base, headaches, itching in hands, night sweats, lethargic. Treatment?

Hi I am female 31 yrs old. I have a couple of bumps at the base of my skull and I am having a lot of headaches , I keep itching my feet and hands, forgetting things, having night sweats and am feeling quite lethargic, I have also lost about 5lbs in just over 2 weeks. This is very abnormal for me as I am usually in good health and have no health problems. Any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated Many thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012