Bumps on skin, bleeding, irritable, sickness, lump in shin area. Tried prednisone, bactrim. Is it cellulitis?

Hello, I am a 38 year old female since the end of December I have been getting small bumps on my skin that start out itching so bad I would scratch myself until they would bleed. Then they formed hard scabs that would resemble what looked like a small circle. Then at night they would itch and I found myself picking my scabs, underneath it looked like a borrowing hole....I have these scabs on my back, on my forearms, my shoulders, and below my knees. Now I have found two next to my hairline on my forehead and one above my eyebrow. In January I went to the er and was prescribed prednisone and Bactrim. These did not work. I have ruled out bed bugs looked all over most deffinatley not, not a std, none in groin area, not fleas. Now I'm really scared because the one above my eyebrow looks like its infected and its draining what looks just like water but is as painful as a goose egg, and I feel myself straining to see out of that eye that it is above, and just now my left leg the upper back and front are numb and my right lower leg I was pressing on one of the sores and my skin just sank in like where I was holding my thumb it sank in causing lump in my shin area. I haven't slept in two days. Im too tired to go to the er tonight to just be told its just cellulitis again........Which can be a wide spectrum of anything. Please help me. I'm 38 , 130pounds, 5foot 7, i'm in good shape am not married have no children, no pets, but have a roommate that has a dog and a cat......I do have a downfall...sugar,have to have a lot daily or I feel irritable or sick. I drink Dr. Pepper, and Pepsi everyday no diet I have to have the sugar, also with coffee sugar and I eat a lot of sweets physically you wouldn't be able to tell because of my metabolism. My e-mail is YYYY@YYYY . And YYYY@YYYY . Thank You . Please help me. Oh and yes I smoke.

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013