Bumps on skin. Addicted to methamphetamine. Getting treated for mite bites. No improvement. Suffering from depression. Cured after drug use. Is this true?

im a meth user but i stop for 5 mos. after stop using meth i noticed that there is lots of of bumps appears in my arms thighs,at my back and stomach .. i go to a doctor and he declaires that it was mite bite without checking my skin in the microscope if it is really a mite bite or not or if there is a mites on my skin. so i began to treat myself by using mite killing lotion, scabiciadal soap and some herbal products to kill the mites in my body.. but unfortunately i dont see any improvement in my skin besides its getting worst.. the bumps getting more and more wich is making me depressed at that moment. so i stop curing myself because i thought that there will be no chance to heal myself. i never go outside in my house because i feel embarassed when people saw my skin. i only stay at home for 2 mos without treating my skin. red small spots and bumps still there. one day a friend of mine visit me and e bring some meth. i promised to myself not to used meth at all but because of my skin problemm and depression i caught myself smoking the meth again. after 2 days before and after using meth i noticed strange on my skin all the small red spots are all become gray means they started to healed and there is no new once exist at all. i dont expect to much but in a week they all gone after using meth again.. what was really happening? i dont know if the drugs cure me but i think it is. is there any explanation?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012