Bumps on shaft of penis, looks like ingrown hair, pain on touching, not itching, pus removed. Causes and treatment?

hi doctor, im a 17 year old male and im wondering about this bump on the shaft of my penis , it has been there for a few days and to me it looks like a ingrown hair but it also looked like a pimple it, it only hurt to the touch and it did/ does not itch at all, i tried poppoing it because i could tell there was puss inside once it popped it began to go down finally but as it healed i could tell that there were two or so i think. im not really sure what it is at this point. please help me figure out what to do!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Hi Dylan,
You had a sweat gland swelling beneath the skin causes bump that's why it hurt when you touch it.
This is a normal entity in this area as it has more sweats & gets infection or fungus more easily.
Don;t try to pop it out it will not come out & you create ulcer on it.
Usually it gets resolve by its own. Have a nice day.