Bumps on scalp, growing in size, pus, bleeding, popped bump, hole formation. Treatment?

I had two bumps that came up on my head about two years ago one of the bumps has gotten bigger over four to five weeks. And pus and blood has been coming out alittle a couple of day. Tonight I was putting so medcine on it and the bump was starting to look like there wsa pus building up when I touched it so I hept touching it and the bump fell of. Now the is a hole about the size of the top of a nail on the side of my head.I cover the hokle with a badnage my husband ask do i want to go to the doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012