Bumps on scalp, getting bigger, not reducing or going away, headaches, sharp body pain, numbness in left side. Treatment?

hello, I am not feeling very well and am wondering what is going on..for the past month I have noticed that I have bumps on my scalp that wont go away and that are getting bigger. I have massive headaches in the back of my head and sharp pain in varies parts of my body often, mostly in my forehead . I am so numb in my body, the left side is the worst. please help!
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
I am sorry for the sympts you are suffering.
Thanks for sharing with us your symptoms.
Anyway has came time you consult your doctor to understand the origin of those bumps.
In my opinion an ultrasound will be effective and after that a brain MRI needs to be scheduled
I don't think there is reason to worry much those are probably lipomas
You should be carefull because examinations are needed to fully exlude a organic lession