Bumps on private parts, tested for STD, taken antibiotics. Help

I have been having little pimple like bumps on my private Since i was 15 the doctor told me it was only hair bumps But they conutine to come and go whenever i have been tested for every std there is but everytime i get bacteria vaginous and or tricmonasis they com im tired of it and the antibotics they give me for bv or and tricmonasis only last for that month and the bumps are hard and they don t hurt. Tricmonasis only lasts a short time than it s back.....i need help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012