Bumps on penis, syphilis, no pain

I think i masturbate two Saturday ago and when i did...i injured my penis now i have 2 red spots..look like bumps.i went to the emergency room and they think said it was syphilis ...they gave me shot and pills to take for 14 days...a day later...2 small bumps with a clear raise and the next day i was working and it pop with clear fluid ...i didn t hurt or anything..and after several day its still their..i need help
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed two fluid filled bumps on your penis after masturbation and have been diagnosed to have acquired syphilis
Please note that one can acquire syphilis only if one has sexual intercourse with a woman known to be positive for STD .

The bumps that you have on penis may be due to dry rough handling of the penis duering masturbation .

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.