Bumps on penis, scrotum and lower stomach. Pink with white center. Herpes?

Dr. Prasad, Throughout the past five weeks, I have developed round bumps on the base of my penis, on my scrotum and now two on my lower stomach. They are pinkish in color, with a white center. At first, I believed I had in-grown hairs. However, the condition is worsening. There is an itch to the bumps. I have tried hydrogen peroxide , a teatree and iodine mixture and apple cider vinegar. My thought was that this couldn t possibly be herpes due to the bumps not changing shape/drying. Are there any thoughts as to what this might be?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012