Bumps on penis, not painful until pressed. Could it be herpes?

I am just curious to what this may be. i have 4 small bumps on my penis. they're at the bottom of the shaft on top right under the pubic hair. they were hard and skin colored/red. they were not really hurting until i pressed on them. i am concerned about it being herpes. the other night i was kissing with a female and we got touchy but we never did have sex. she grabbed me once for only a few seconds and that was it. do you think i have herpes? i kind of scratched the head of them off while attempting to pop them.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013