Bumps on nose, popped them, discoloured worm discharged, black bruising on nose. Treatment?

I have discovered a few small (Very small) bumps on my nose. Thinking they were acne , I tried popping them, they hurt unbelievably bad and instead of pus coming out, I think it was a worm . A very small discolored worm. I was scratching , and crying because of the pain it was causing, They are hard on the very tip and impossible to remove. I seriously have no idea what is going on. After removing one of the worms half my nose is black.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013