Bumps on mons pubis, white discharge, swelling inside vagina, abdominal cramps. What could it be?

I was a virgin but I was raped a few months ago. A month later, I noticed 3 large mosquito-bite looking bumps on the mons pubis . They didn t make ulcers . They just went back down. Once they disappeared, I noticed a thick white discharge and swelling inside my vagina and around my anus . I am also having some abdominal cramps . I have an appointment with the doctor in a few days, but i am getting very worried. I used a monistat which cleared up most of the white discharge, but I am still having abdominal cramping and swelling inside my vagina. Any insight as to what this could be? I need someone to ease my worries until I can make it to the doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  143 Awaiting Answer