Bumps on mons pubis, painful, swollen. Family history of diabetes

Hello, I ve had this condition since i was 12. The issue is I get big and small bumps and sores on my mon pubis and sometimes between my bum which are extremely painful most of the time when I m waking or standing. i can t stand the scars I m left with now. I ve have tried treating on my own when they have swelled up by placing a warm cloth to make them release the pus in them. Yes it works for a while, and then they come back again. Its a really uncomfortable condition and i can t be intimate because of my condition. My theory is it may be the soap bars or foam bath i use on daily basis. I ve not seen a doctor about this condition it s a really embrassing naked secret. I m 21 years old, 1.55m and I weigh 46kg. My medical history is nothing much. But I have a family history of diabetes .
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013