Bumps on lips, pus comes out in a straight line when pressed, sexually inactive. What could this be?

Small bump(s) have appeared on my lips;maybe one or two bumps at a time. hard pus came out of this very small bump, this has happened a few times in diffrent locations on upper and bottom corners of my lips. Im not sexually active; and if you look at it really closely its a small hole for the pus to come out if squeezed. it comes out hard and in perfect shape of a small stright line. what could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012