Bumps on lips, had protected anal sex, given blowjobs. STD or HIV?

Hello... So I ve been kind of worried or I guess very paranoid about things lately. I just became somewhat sexually active lately. I m a gay male. However I ve only tried protected anal sex once before. But I ve give a few guys blowjobs. They said they are Drugs and Disease free, however I ve just been a bit paranoid lately about STDs and HIV . I ve been feeling fine and great but notice my some slightly light mini bumps on my lips the last day and I been doing a bit of research and it seems like it s Frodyce Spots... But I ve just been paranoid about it. Could I have contracted an STD or HIV???? Thanks...
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012