Bumps on leg, itching and burning, walked on grass

2-3 weeks ago I was outside walking on the grass. . Later that night I noticed 3 bumps in a row that felt like a burn . So i assumed it was fire ant bites. Then it eventually turned into a line about 1 1/2inches long. Today, I hane 2 more bumps making the line longer. It itches & burns. One end of the line is drying up where the other end is getting active again.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
hello i think some plant has caused injury to ur leg or it can be insect byte reaction .apply flutibact ointment over the lesions and use a antihistamine and antibiotic can cure it