Bumps on leg and arms. Why are they spreading? How to control rash?

My 7 year old started off with a couple of little pumps on her lower legs and forearms. After two day I noticed it was spreading all over leg sand arms as well as her chest. I took her to a emergency clinic and the dr. said it looked like a allergic reaction to something. Its been well over a week and the rash is only gotten worst its itch and spreading. I’ve been giving her benadryl and putting calamine lotion on it nothing seems to help. Nothing has changed in her diet or environment as well as soap or laundry detergent not sure what going on please help!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012