Bumps on labia majora, dry and red, no pain or itching. PMS?

Started out as several small pea sized bumps under the skin on my upper labia majora (sp) on Thursday. These bumps did not cause pain but felt bruised when I lightly pushed on them and there was visible swelling on the right majora. It covers approx. a quarter size, but more of a rectangle or oval. in three days it has stayed the same size but the bumps have gone away and now it is just raised puffy skin (looks like a hive) that is a little dry & red. I took a hot bath and the the bumps under the skin are still there but not as prevalent and only have the bruised feeling when I press hard. The skin is rather smooth. It has never caused pain, itching, or discharge , I have been paying close attention. Additionally, I do not know if this matters but I feel ill to my stomach and not very hungry, but I could be PMS ing too.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012