Bumps on inner left ankle, swelling, bruising, numbness in toes, thighs. Cause of worry?

i had a bump on my inner left ankle that has now turned to three bumps ... they hurt they sweel and it seems more may be coming up... my ankle looks bruised seems to be permenant i do have vericose veins and things... dont know if this has anything to do with it?? also sometimes i feel like my toes are numb and my right upper thigh at times.. i am only 29 and on my feet a lot so its frustrating and a little scary at the same time
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013