Bumps on inner labia, white powdery substance, dark discharge. No soreness. What could it be?

Hi I have little bumps that are almost like pimples on my inner labia . They have been there for as long as I can remember. They are not sore and never have been. But I also have a weird white powdery substance that is in the crease of my inner labia and clitoris kind of. I have been experiencing a very dark brownish black gooey discharge a few weeks before my period and then it gets lighter as a few days go by. I have not been sexually active in over two months and have had my period. It usually starts a few weeks after the brownish black gooey discharge. Can you tell me what it could be?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012