Bumps on head of penis, no discharge or itchiness, dryness. What can this be?

I have small bumps on the head of my penis and just similar flat spots under the head and shaft. They have what seems to be a small indention in the middle of the ones on the head. They can be both flesh colored and some can be a little red. There is no discharge of any kind, no pain, not itchiness, and really no other symptoms at all. I ve had them before out, never had any symptoms of any kind. They Feel very dry and scales. It seems to help when I washed them with soap this morning. What can this be.?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Thanks for the query,

You might have developed candidial infection.

It is a fungal infection.

Penile shaft is a common site.

Treatment can be with oral antifungals as well as with topical antifungals.

Both the partners must be treated.

Various antifungal powders like candid are availabe.

These can help reduce the moisture as well as control the infection.

Please dont use any steroid, it can worsen your condition

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health,
Thank you