Bumps on head, headaches and eye pressure, soft spot near temple, dizzy, fatigue. What can this be?

hey ive had these few bumps on my head , they feel like part of my skull . i get headaches and feel pressure on my left eye sometimes. i feel a soft spot near my left temple and i get super dizzy and scared if i somehow touch it. im dizzy very often and get fatigued easily. ive tried to go to the emergency room twice and they havent taken me serious im not sure what to do. can you atleast give me some possibilities?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

I have noted your symptoms. These are most likely to be due to migraines. Migraine can cause headaches along with dizziness.

The bumps on the scalp are not related to your symptoms and are most likely lipoma or sebaceous cyst (a clinical examination could confirm the diagnosis).

Fo relief of symptoms, you could take ibuprofen for headache and betahistine for dizziness.

I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: