Bumps on fingers that cause painful scabs on popping, severe itching if kept un-popped, keep spreading. How can I prevent them?

I used to get small bumps on the sides of my fingers. I would pop them, clear liquid comes out, and the scab would be very painful. If the bumps went unpopped they itched horribly. Now, a few years later. I m experiencing the same thing on my right foot . The itching is HORRIBLE. The sides and bottom of my toes. It started as one, and gradually spread to the others. I have to pop them or the itching will drive me batty. Then the bumps on my fingers started again. The pain is almost unbearable. I can hardly walk on the foot, there are so many liquid-filled things. I ve done a bit of research, and as far as I can tell its a kind of dermatitis . Is that really the case? What can I do to alleviate the itching and get rid of them?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012