Bumps on different spots on the penis shaft, rash around penis, dry skin turned into open sore and scabbed. Help?

So about a week into December i went to the doctors with about 3 bumps in different spots on the shaft of my penis , and they told me it was just a skin irritation but didnt give me anything to fix it or any further details, other than she thought it wasnt HPV but there is still a chance. Ever since then i now have about 8 - 10 bumps on my penis that when i try to pop them nothing happens other than they go really red. (the bumps are a lighter skin colour). and theres also a rash looking thing all around my penis (it is also itchy). Finally it was really dry a while ago and i peeled off the dry skin which then turned into a open sore and scabbbed up.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013