Bumps on chin, burning on scratching, redness on cheeks. History of shingles. Causes?

HI, I HAD A COUPLE OF BUMPS ON CHIN , I SCRATCH THEM THEY STARTED TO BURN THEN MY CHECKES TURN RED WITH RASH THEN UNDER ON CHIN THEN SPREADED DOWN MY NECK ,NOW ON MY CHEST AND GOING FURTHER IM TRYING ANITITCH LOTION COLD WATER BENDRAYL NOTTINGS WORKING MY CHECKS ARE NOT AS RED BUT ITS STILL SPREADING AND ITS HOT TO TOUCH AND PAINFUL I HAD SHINGLE 19 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS PREGNANT ON MY BACK ,DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO NO INSURANCE
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012