Bumps on cheeks an lips, using honey masks, stopped using oily cream. Treatment?

My face broke out in tiny, tiny little bumps on my cheeks and around and on my lips . It looks like a rash but it isn t red and it doesn t itch . I just started using a cream on my face with a lot of oil. I ve also starting using honey masks as moisturizer about twice a week. Since the bumps appeared, I ve stopped using the oily cream but I still use the honey masks. The bumps seem to be disappearing but are still there. Do you know what it is, how I can make it go away faster, and preventing it from coming back? Do you think it s the honey masks?
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012