Bumps on butt crack, rashes on stomach, chest, hips. Have eczema. Help?

Around the end of January I noticed about 4 bumps in my butt crack high up. This was followrd by intense itching , and little pain. The rash then took over my back stomach and chest. I developed 3 more bumps on my hip. I under my breast and one on my hand . The bumps that were on my butt has now spread around front I m folds and bikini line. I have been to 5 different doctors 2 of bumps have been biopsied (yeatetday). I was first told it was allergic reaction .. Bumps on butt. ? Then told rash was excema. ( he didn t look at bumps) 2 weeks prednisone . Then another didn t know and gave me keflex. So depressed. Never had anything like this before
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013