Bumps on breast, near nipple, white discharge, recurring condition. Cause of concern?

Hi.. im 15 years old and about 2 months ago i noticed a bump on my boob. its like red and on the right side of my nipple . it doesnt hurt unless i.mess with it. so that kinda just went away. and then abiut 2 weeks ago i.noticed another one. idk if its in the same spot. but i squeezed it and white stuff.came out of it. my mom said it was probably a pimple or hair. but its been two days since then.and it.looks the same. so.idk if all.the stuff out. is that why it not gone away yet? It pink. I have little bumps.on my breats but those are.nornal. but this one is.bigger than those.. Is there anything i.should put on it.or should i.go to doctor. or is it nothing to.worry about? Could it be hormonal? Help please :)
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer