Bumps on both sides of vaginal opening, no pain or bleeding or size change. What could they be?

Hi.. i have finger like bumps on both sides of the vaginal opening. They do not hurt, they look nothing like all the wart pictures I ve seen, no pain or bleeding after sex. In fact, I would not have know they were there at all until I happend to look down there after being so swollen from a yeast infection . They are not changing in shape or size at all. I ve been under a lot of stress and also had the essure procedure done and took the Plan B in September. What are they?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer