Bumps on arms, shoulders, red rashes on legs, thigh. Sore throat, nausea, shingles, skin dry and peels. Solution?

The other day out of no where in my right inner elbow I found these two separate little circles of raised non itchy bumps, a little while later I started noticing these little bumps traveling up my arm,and then another
Non itchy group appeared then there's a line of three red bumps on my shoulder. On my chest there is a group of more bumps that are close together but do not gotten a circle like the other spots. On my legs I have like this red rash that is not bumpy or raised traveling from my ankle all the way up to my thigh. I woke up Monday with a sore throat, then I developed a horrible cough and terrible naseousnes. I have had shingles, I have also have tinea versicolor I think Is what it's called my skin is always really dry and my skin just peels of taking my pigment with it... I am very concerned because in 2008 I had necrotizing fasciitis...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013