Bumps on arm, taken Benedryl, stung by bee. Have pityriasis rosea. What is going on?

Hi, I m not sure if I should be asking a dermo or a doc. I am an African American woman. About a month and a half ago, I got stung by a bee on my left arm between my elbow and biceps . The swelling and the itching somewhat went away a wk later, but a few days after I thought I was getting better, I started getting all these bumbs that started looking like hives when I started to scratch them. A few days later, bumps started appearing in the same location on my right arm. I put cream for about 3 wks. When I didn t see that it was working I went and got Benedryl . I drank a whole box of Benedryl for about 7 days and today it has just gotten worse. I ve been stung by a bee before but I never had a reaction so severe. In fact, this is probably the 3rd or 4th time I ve been stung in my whole 31 yrs of living. On top of that, I have pityriasis rosea . The patch on my lower inner arm started to heal but started to react again when I got stung. I am going to see my regular doctor first thing tomorrow but can someone please tell me what may be going on w/me? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012