Bumps on arches of feet that pop and cause flaky and itchy dots, no changes seen with medicines. Precautionary measures?

I have small pimple looking bumps on both arches of my feet then they pop to small red dots that become dry flaky and sometimes itchy it spreads but only on the arches of mt feet. I have soaked them in bleach water the pimples seem to pop and start to dry out but the white pimples start to come back in different areas of the bottom of my feet my dermatologist said its a fungus and gave me two types of creams to use every day but all they do is make the skin peel and get really flaky. I ve had this for a year now. Don t know what to do I stopped wearing flip flops and change my socks everyday. Any suggestions
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012