Bumps on anus, may be internal hemorrhoids, do not hurt or bleed. What do you think?

dear doctor i have had bumps in side my anus for about 4 years now and i did some reaserch and i beleve that it is Internal Hemorrhoids . i notice them 4 years a go but did not know what to do or what they were and they dont hurt dont bleed to only reason i know there there is when i go to the bath room and wipe my anus so i was woundering what you think they would be becuase they look like Internal Hemorrhoids but from what i read they dont usaly last 4 years.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012