Bumps on ankles, itching, used calamine lotion and peroxide. Concerned

About two months ago my husband developed a rash of tiny bumps in his ankles that looked similar to poison ivy. We have treated it with calamine lotion and hydro cortisone cream but he can t stop itching so it gets infected and we use peroxide and eventually it heals then comes back in a day or two. I just thought it was because if his scratching it. Last night, I developed two small clusters on my forehead that look very similar to what is on his ankle. It is worse today and itches severely. I am very concerned? What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012