Bumps near vagina, bleed while touching, no hurting or itching

I will be seeing a gyno coming this week but I would like to get an opinion on what something might be. I have these bumps near the opening of my vagina . Sometimes when I touch them to investigate them, they bleed and I noticed that some come off and really bleed. It doesn t bleed much, just enough as a scratch would. The ones that have come off they look round and clear. They don t hurt or itch . I was wondering could this be genital warts?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012