Bumps near clit after shaving, had a nick, blade was not rusted, have more bumps post sex, firm spot on labia majora. Advise?

Hello. I shaved my vagina 10 days ago. The next day I noticed two small bumps near my clit. I did shave with a dull razor & I m pretty sure I nicked myself. Upon looking at the razor a few days later I did notice it had rust. I also had sex around that time for the first time in six weeks. The bumps got sore and now I have more. My upper left labia majora has a very firm spot and is swollen and red. The firm spot is getting bigger.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  90 Awaiting Answer