Bumps in vagina, pregnancy test negative, cloudy fluid in pod, breast development, headache. Pregnant?

i have some bumps in the area of my vagina, i can't tell if they are warts, i had my last period in early February, but up till date hav not seen it again,the 1st test i did (pregnancy)came out positive, the second negative, i even did a scan but the doctor said there is no pregnancy seen, but there is a cloudy fluid in my pod, am havin brest development and it really hurt,cus and some slight head ache,i don't no if am pregnant or have an infection.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013