Bumps in the throat, cough. Tried antibiotics. Getting yeast infections. Any other treatment options?

Hello, I have a cough and bumps in the back of my throat. The cough is making my throat feel seems like an upper respitory issue but I do not want to take antibiotics. I have treated these symptoms twice with antibiotics and it always seems to mess up my digestive system and I always get yeast infections as a result. Is there some other way to treat what may seems like a respiratory infection? over the counter meds?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013