Bumps in the anus after anal intercourse. Have bleeding. Hemorrhoids? Tried daflon.

Hello. After having receptive anal intercourse, I ve developed what seems to be small bumps inside the anus near the opening. It s been a months since, and I ve aggravated the bumps by trying to clean the area and examining the bumps. Assuming that it was hemorrhoids , I ve started taking Daflon and using ointment to treat it. There was bleeding at the beginning, but that has stopped after a day. Now the skin seems to have become a little bumpy and leathery, with the bumps still there. There is some mild itching at times but nothing bothersome. No other symptoms. I ve made an appointment with a general surgeon and a venereology specialist tomorrow morning. I m just trying to ease the anxiety I am having. I hope someone can help. Thank you very much in advance. I am a male. 25 years of age. Healthy. Smoker.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012