Bumps in patches on the arms, no itching or pus, clear fluid on squeezing. What is the remedy?

i have small bumps in aa few spots mainley on the arms not realy on the torso and they seam to be in patches apart for a few random ones they have been there for 5 days a chemest said that they may be bed bug bites or reaction to them as im traveling in india but i think it may be some thing else and the bumps are itchey and not realy pussy but if i skweaze a litle bit of clear puss comes out i hop you can healp
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012

You might have developed folliculitis.

These are bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests on the pus obtained.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you