Bumps in genitals since childhood. No help with ointment. Solution?

Hi my name is evelyn since i was 12 y.o i started having bumps in my private are and i was not sexually active now im 21 i still get it, it come in different sizes big small sometimes its inside the ski sometimes looks like a blister ive gone to the doctor he gave me rabbies ointment bit it never works please how can u help me today
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
From history it appears that you might be having contact dermatitis.
Avoid using synthetic inner wear and start cotton inner wear.
Apply triple acting cream locally.
Keep local part clean, dry and airy.
Avoid more perspiration in that area.
Ok and take care.

Infertility Specialist Dr. Mahesh Koregol's  Response

Thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:

1) It is not possible to prescribe medicines online without examining you.

2) Hence I suggest please visit a different specialist and get examined to get a correct prescription.

Let me know if you have anymore doubts.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility specialist