Bumps developed on back of tongue, mucus and irritation in throat after infection. Taking antibiotics

I had an infection about 2 months ago that lasted four days,or at least the fever did.Since then I have developed bumps on the back of my tongue sticky mucus in my mouth constantly and my throat all though It doesnt hurt it looks irritated and my uvula looks like it doesnt want to be in my mouth either.I have taken antibiotics 3 rounds of different ones now we are trying thrush medication.Any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012