Bumps between vagina and thigh, leg pain, back pain. Causes and treatment?

hey. few days back i just realised i got two bumps between my vagina and thigh. i have it on both sides.when i touch them,they are hard like having deep trouble on my right side due to the bump,the left side is not experiencing any right leg is in pain and i cant walk straight and lower back on right side is also in pain.when i touch the bumps i do feel the pain.i can see the bumps easily,it s near my pubic area and thigh.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
From history it seems that you might be having enlarge tender inguinal lymph node giving this problem.
It indicates that there might be having some infection in surrounding area.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course for 3-5 days.
Ok and taker care.